Thursday, December 17, 2009

Its been a good day.  Actually, a good week.  And I want to recognize that, because often I get caught up in the tired/ stressed/ busy/ annoyed mode and forget that there are days when it really feels good to be in my life. I aspire to the whole idea of living gratefully, thoughtfully, and optimistically, but I rarely even being to incorporate that into my day.  So I will work on that- but at least (continuing in the positive tone), I did so today!
On a different topic, I also wanted to point to some of Mariel's new skills with letters:

She decorated these trees for Christmas.  The little one in the middle spells her name (just not quite in order).  You can make out all of the letters- the R is upside down.  The big tree is for Mia (darling Mia, I will mail it to you!) and has her name on there twice.  Just in case.

No comments: