Sunday, August 16, 2009

Here are some shots from Noella's long overdue photoshoot (pardon my scanner work- I am trying to entertain two small children at the same time as I am doing this):


I did try to get pictures with Mariel, but her current "smile" for the camera looks more like she is a rabid cat baring her teeth at the camera. It is a shame, because she is such a beautiful girl but puts on such a crazy face if she knows you are taking a picture. We'll hope for good preschool shots when they do school pics in the fall.

1 comment:

Mia said...

lol Noella reminds me alittle bit of auntie charlene, just a little. lol i don't know why. I used to make crazy faces when i was little too. My school pictures are awful. i'd love to show you them somehow, i think its just because i was nervous. Which i still am, lol. Anyway i think she looks cute still when she makes that crazy face. lol